Quality is an integral part of the GearSafe Management System. Our quality procedures have been accredited to ISO 9001:2016.
Our quality procedures include the following:
- Pre-construction planning via Project Safety Environment and Quality Plan (PSEQP)
- Preparation and management of Inspection and Test Plans and Work Method Statements
- Training and inducting staff
- Supplier assessments and purchasing procedures
- Assessing subcontractors and suppliers
- Monitoring project quality via Site Audits
- Progress tracking via the MQMS
- Maintenance of plans, registers and all project documentation
- Regular meetings with site staff / the client and all other interested parties to discuss the work program
Gearon Civil receives invitations to tender for work from past clients and from client recommendations due to our reputation of:
- Pro active and co-operative approach
- Successful completion of projects to the clients satisfaction
- Minimal rework
- Minimal defects
Gearon Civil has never had retention/security money withheld or liquidated damages applied.
Please view the testimonial pages for customer feedback.